Please join Pink Hope in raising awareness, providing support and education to those women both affected, and at risk of Breast and Ovarian Cancer.
- One in nine women in Australia will be diagnosed with breast cancer in their lifetime
- More than half of all breast cancers in Australia are discovered by the woman herself or her own doctor
- Early detection saves lives – the earlier a cancer is discovered, the greater the chances of successful treatmenT
- Nine out of 10 breast changes are not due to cancer, but you should see your doctor to be sure
- Breast cancer is also diagnosed in men (although the chances of this occurring are much lower than for women)
(info from www.breastcancer.org.au – Australia 2011)
What is Pink Hope?
Pink Hope is a valuable resource for all high risk women and their families. Join Pink Hope and believe that we can make a difference.
What does the Pink Hope website provide?
- Accredited Information on breast and ovarian cancer
Krystal’s Blog which covers Krystal’s own personal experiences with breast and ovarian cancer as well as everyday issues
- Regular news updates
- Friendly Discussion Forums where you can chat to women with similar experiences
- Expert Videos from plastic surgeons and doctors discussing preventive mastectomy and reconstruction among many other issues
- Personal Videos from Pink Hope members
- Pink Hope Angels; a place where people can share and pay tribute to a loved one lost to breast or ovarian cancer
- Share Your Story; an area where you can inspire others by telling your story
- Member of the Month; a member of the Pink Hope Community who inspires other members receives a gift pack valued at $400
- Dedicated Members Section
- Sponsor advertising and Sponsor information kits
- Media and Ambassador information kits
- Members Questions Kit
- Quarterly newsletters
PLEASE CLICK ON THE LINK BELOW AND DONATE TO THIS AMAZING ORGANISATION, Thank you.